Saturday, June 16, 2012

Barbeque Fun

The time we had at Blue Smoke was really fun. The service there was excellent. We had very nice waiters at our table. I ordered the Blue Smoke Burger with bacon and bleu cheese on it. It was fantastic. The flavors of the bacon and bleu cheese together were extraordinary. The burger itself was also good. It was cooked the way I requested and was thick and juicy. There were also an assortment of barbeque sauces that were also good. I am a big fan of spicy, so I went with some hot sause to compliment by burger. The fries that cam with my dish were HUGE. I could barely finish them after I ate my burger. It was a never-ending pile of french fries. After we were finished eating, the chef took us into the kitchen to see the huge smokers where they cooked all the meats, ribs, and chicken in. It smelled delicious and you could feel the heat radiating from them. Thats how hot they were. Overall, my experience at Blue Smoke was a good one. I had a great time, and had lots of good food.

1 comment: